GDT - Devils vs Bruins 12/23/22 7:00pm MSGSN2

NJDfan1711

Wasting no time starting this up, hoping we can string together another winning streak.  Blackwood was great against the Panthers tonight - do we see him again against a tough Bruins team?  Frankly, I'd be fine see either guy, him or Vanecek.  

Let's Go Devils!

Edited by NJDfan1711
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, SterioDesign said:

Im gonna be watching this game with my sister and goddaughter and they are Bruins fan so let's go boys.

I will be at my sister and brother-in-law’s in Boston for Christmas and my bro-in-law is a die-hard Bruins fan. So we’re both in extra need of them finding that next gear lol 

Edited by MadDog2020
  • Haha 1

sh!tty weather all day and gonna drop to 15 degrees when we leave after the game but expect a big crowd tonight. Gotta get that 1st goal and the crowd into it. Want to go into the holiday break with 2 points. 

Nasreddine got a welcome back moment on the video board so that means Zacha definitely will since our front office crew has such low standards with this stuff.

LETS GO DEVILS!!! 

Edited by Satans Hockey
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

sh!tty weather all day and gonna drop to 15 degrees when we leave after the game but expect a big crowd tonight. Gotta get that 1st goal and the crowd into it. Want to go into the holiday break with 2 points. 

Nasreddine got a welcome back moment on the video board so that means Zacha definitely will since our front office crew has such low standards with this stuff.

LETS GO DEVILS!!! 

Last shot should be him missing the net wide, right by 10 feet, and then the words “thank you” fading into the word “almost”.

Ideas like this are why nobody ever puts me in charge of anything.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

14 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Last shot should be him missing the net wide, right by 10 feet, and then the words “thank you” fading into the word “almost”.

Ideas like this are why nobody ever puts me in charge of anything.

Or go to the show the video and cut it off right after it starts so they can say they almost showed it lol

Edited by Satans Hockey
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1