Devils @ Knights 10:00pm 3/3

NJDevils1214

1 minute ago, Nicomo said:

Fantastic game decided by that nonsense. I hate it so damn much.

Hill definitely stole that one. 

Yeah most of the time that kind of effort gets you two points.  At least they didn’t come of this one empty-handed.

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Devs64 said:

The entire Vegas team should be kissing Hill's azz for rest of the night. To be fair our shooters were pretty bad.

Devils aren’t a good shootout team at the moment, but most nights they end it in OT and make the SO irrelevant.  That was only their fourth SO all year.  

• Like 2

Nico had so many chances to finish the game and he looked like Sharangovich out there with those chances.

Great performance by the Devils though. Can’t be unhappy with that effort. Still only a win behind Carolina. Got to take that top spot and avoid the rags in the first round.

Edited by devlman

2 minutes ago, devlman said:

Nico had so many chances to finish the game and he looked like Sharangovich out there with those chances.

Bit unfair. Hill made some fantastic saves. It wasn’t like Nico (or really anyone) was flubbing his chances. 

Edited by Nicomo
  • Like 1

Sometimes there are games where you thoroughly outplay the opposition, but don't come out with the win. We have had a few of those situations go our way too.

I've liked Boqvist's play lately. He brings a lot of energy to that third line. Top 6 is still looking great, but Timo can't come soon enough. Meier-Hughes-Bratt is about to be deadly.

• Like 2

I'm absolutely certain none of us is upset about the lost point. Hill was phenomenal, but Schmid and the boys played one hell of a game. Can't wait to see what Timo will bring to our offense. Sharangovich needs to be benched in Arizona. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Devs64 said:

I'm absolutely certain none of us is upset about the lost point. Hill was phenomenal, but Schmid and the boys played one hell of a game. Can't wait to see what Timo will bring to our offense. Sharangovich needs to be benched in Arizona. 

On a team where damned near EVERYONE is a plus player (even Seves!), Sharangovich is somehow a -6. Says a lot.

• Like 2

I had to watch the game on delay and just finished.   What a game!   Not much you can do when a goalie goes off like that.  Adin Hill was amazing.   

Was that Boqvist's best game of the year?   He really looked good out there.   

Sunday is huge.  We get what should be a freebie with the Coyotes while Carolina has a game with Tampa.  Hopefully the Devils can take advantage like the Hurricanes did tonight 

Edited by Lateralous