GDT: Devils @ Sabres, 3/24/23, 7:00, MSG - Potential Clincher!

Colorado Rockies 1976

With a win tonight, the Devils manage to pull off what we had only hoped for going into this season...they nab their first playoff berth since the 2017-18 season.  They also catch the Canes in points on the season, and become just the third team in the NHL to reach 100 points.

The Sabres have given up a staggering 38 goals over their last 7 games and are 2-8-2 in their past 12...but the wins came against the Bolts and the Leafs, so the Devils gotta be on their game and ready to go!  You can DO this boys!  You've EARNED this moment!  You'll get that playoff berth of course, but nab it NOW!

Hoping Jack and Dawson have big "fatten up" nights!

L G M F D!!!

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976
  • Like 4

41 minutes ago, RizzMB30 said:

I was hoping to see their new goalie, Devon Levi. Absurd college numbers for a goalie. 

I would prefer a goalie who sucks for once. I’ve had enough of these goalies standing on their heads against us. 

Edited by MadDog2020
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

I would prefer a goalie who sucks for once. I’ve had enough of these goalies standing on their heads against us. 

What's ironic is that for all the goals that the Devils score (currently 6th in GPG, and only 0.02 behind the 4th-place team), those games where they get "goalied" do have a way of sticking in the noggin'.  They don't happen as much as it feels like...hopefully tonight is not one of those nights.  

• Like 1