GDT: Devils @ Caps 12/30 7:00PM

Neb00rs

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

LGD!!! :evil: 

PS: I miss TG. 

Tom Gulitti‏ Verified account @TomGulittiNHL

Trotz on Devils: “They’re a great story right now. Them & Vegas are the two best stories in the game right now. I don’t think anybody expected them to be where they are but they’ve earned that right. They’ve outplayed people & they’ve won more games than most teams in the league"

More Trotz on Devils: "They’ve got a really good team game. Systematically, they’ve bought into structure. They’ve got a high work ethic, they’ve got a high skill level and speed, and they’ve got a buy-in. They’re bought in."

Sounds familiar: 

Isabelle Khurshudyan‏ Verified account @ikhurshudyan

Orpik: "I think we just know that whoever wins is in first place at the end of the night. I think that's more of what we're looking at and trying to get some separation from all of the teams. It kind of seems that whenever we win, every other team wins in the Metro."

Edited by LittleBallofHate

Wow, pretty surprised Cory is back in, but hes been hot lately, and I'm all for giving him some consecutive starts - he's gonna have to get used to playing every other night and a tough workload if/when we make the playoffs.  

2 minutes ago, Devilsfan118 said:

Cory's a big boy, he can handle it. Gets a little break here after this one.

Plus he's been absolutely lights out.

LGD, help me forget about that bullsh!t yesterday.

Agreed.  And I gotta believe he wants to play anyway.  

6 minutes ago, eaglejelly said:

What did Kinkaid do to Hynes? Kill his puppy? Bang his wife? Take his parking spot?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Have an .893 sv pct. That's what he did. I have to imagine if we still had Scott Wedgewood and Kinkaid had another bad game, he'd be in Binghamton.