Hughes or Kakko

Jerzey

Hughes or Kakko?  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Who should Shero pick?

6 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Imagine how this board would explode if they draft Hughes and he decides to go to college...

Then we will have a good shot at Lafrenière
That and all of us being in depression and starting to killing each other with plastic spoon.

And it's stupid. 
I shouldn't remind you that plastic is bad ! 

2 hours ago, TheMazz said:

Meanwhile in fantasy land. 

FB_IMG_1557414099995.jpg

I'll say it again, there must be something about living in British Columbia that makes you come up with these bizarre trade ideas because you see the same thing on HF Boards.  They used to think that Chris Tanev should bring back a top prospect and multiple first round picks. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I'll say it again, there must be something about living in British Columbia that makes you come up with these bizarre trade ideas because you see the same thing on HF Boards.  They used to think that Chris Tanev should bring back a top prospect and multiple first round picks. 

99% of NJs fanbase resides on Facebook and says the same dumb sh!t. Geography has nothing to do with being a delusional ill-informed fan.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, NJDevils1214 said:

99% of NJs fanbase resides on Facebook and says the same dumb sh!t. Geography has nothing to do with being a delusional ill-informed fan.

This wasn't that far off from trade ideas that the Athletic's beat reporter solicited and then said were good. 

51 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I ended up seeking out this reddit thread to see what else was posted and for the record, the kid who posted this proposal got torched by the rest of the Canucks subreddit and he ended up deleting the post.

3 hours ago, NJDevils1214 said:

well to be fair there is in some case. Habs fans are in fact dumber cause in Quebec there's a very different culture than anywhere else. Part of it is making them very entitled and thinking the whole world revolves around them. Plus they are the only french province in the NHL where the media can really brainwash the unilingual fans. Not like they can listen to any other sources and verify what's been said lol There's legit fans in Quebec who think Maurice Richard was better than like Wayne Gretzky lol Cause he's THE hero in Quebec and that's all they see. 

Edited by SterioDesign

20 hours ago, SterioDesign said:

while it's hilarious. if we're honest that whole "wanting to play with his brother" thing will always worry us. But it's years down the road at least

Nucks can trade his brother to us down the road

27 minutes ago, justdo3043 said:

Anyone know where I can get an nhl network feed or have a link to said feed

Or a tsn feed

onhockey.tv is usually pretty good.  Every game imaginable is usually on there.

18 hours ago, Jimmy Leeds said:

These people are on drugs. As was mentioned earlier in this thread - I wouldn’t trade Hughes for their entire team and prospect pool. Hughes has a good chance to be the best player in the world someday. Can’t wait to watch today’s game.

Edited by devlman
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, devlman said:

These people are on drugs. As was mentioned earlier in this thread - I wouldn’t trade Hughes for their entire team and prospect pool. Hughes has a good chance to be the best player in the world someday. Can’t wait to watch today’s game.

Not sure about the bolded, and I really don't want to blow up a kid too early, but it feels like he at least has a chance to be the most dynamic and talented forward in Devils history.  I like Nico a hell of a lot and I'm very happy he's a Devil and I think he's going to have a terrific career and I think Shero made the right choice at the time, but with absolutely no disrespect intended toward Nico in the slightest, Hughes really feels like a game-changing #1-overall type...maybe not generational, but truly special. 

• Like 1