GDT: Devils @ Boston 7:00 PM MSG+

MadDog2020

This is fvcking stupid.  Hamilton takes a puck to the jaw.  Johnsson takes a puck to the face.  Mercer now takes a puck to the face.  And 3 stupid bounces for goals against tonight.  I refuse to believe any other team has this much random bullsh!t every game.

• Like 1

Just now, Fansinz88 said:

I’m pretty much done with the Blackwood being the future…. 

And he’s giving up weak goals at the worst times. Team is busting its ass trying to scrape a win here and he gives that goal up? Worse than giving one up within minutes of puck drop. He is so demoralizing.

• Like 1

Just now, jagknife said:

And now Mercer off bleeding, beautiful

Not sure who hates the Devils more:  Bettman, the refs, or the hockey gods.

1 minute ago, NJDfan1711 said:

This is fvcking stupid.  Hamilton takes a puck to the jaw.  Johnsson takes a puck to the face.  Mercer now takes a puck to the face.  And 3 stupid bounces for goals against tonight.  I refuse to believe any other team has this much random bullsh!t every game.

It’s fvcking crazy. Was thinking the same thing… seems like everything wants to go against us

2 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

Isn't it known that Blackwood is playing injured / not 100% and that we straight up don't have a competent backup laying around?

His heel had absolutely nothing to do with that last goal. The excuses need to stop. 

• Like 3