GDT - 2/24/2024 Canadiens @ Devils, 2 pm, MSG - Where the hell is Fitz?

ButlerBulldog

1 hour ago, ButlerBulldog said:

Fitz needs to appear with Lindy at tomorrow’s press conference to announce that the latter has agreed to step down and/or provide an honest assessment of the Devils play thus far and what he intends to do about it.  LGD!

This 100% needs to happen. LGD. 

• Like 2

I’ve decided to make the best of this and am going to drive up and bring my 4 year old to his first Devils game today.  

He’ll be the kid in the Jack Hughes jersey 😉

LGD!   

Edited by Lateralous
  • Like 4
  • EvilHeart 3

The Caps game was the girl of my dreams dumping me.

The Ranger fans was that same girl making it extremely clear to me that she is never ever getting back together with me no matter what.  No chance.

So I don’t really feel like going to the club where I know that she’s going to be, just so that I can watch her hook up with some other dude on the dance floor.

Yet that’s where I’ll find myself.  At that damned club ready to get my heart stomped on yet again.

er, L G M F D!!!

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

The Ranger fans was that same girl making it extremely clear to me that she is never ever getting back together with me no matter what.  No chance.

So I don’t really feel like going to the club where I know that she’s going to be, just so that I can watch her hook up with some other dude on the dance floor.

Yet that’s where I’ll find myself.  At that damned club ready to get my heart stomped on yet again.

er, L G M F D!!!

Sterio, that you? 🤣

• Haha 4

9 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

er, L G M F D!!!

Have you been hacked by SterioDesign?

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, ButlerBulldog said:

The only conclusion I can draw at this point is that Lindy’s looking to get out of his job and is doing everything he can to ensure he’s canned.

I think the opposite, Fitz told him he’s safe until the end of the season, hence why Fitz won’t come out of hiding other than being celebrated to bring an expansion captain. My believe in Fitz stock is plummeting 

• Like 3
  • Vomiting 1

“If I go in there and harp on every power play, how are they going to feel? If after the game, you ask them about every power play, how are they going to feel? I would rather blame you guys than blame me or blame them, but our focus is really on the next power play. It has nothing to do with you guys, it has nothing to do with me, it’s the next power play you’ve got. Let’s make it a good one.”

Uhhh…what???

image.gif.4439a6879a4567bdc0ccb50e3530aac6.gif

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Angry 1