GDT Sept 24 - Devils vs Flyers

SterioDesign

Per TG:

@TGfireandice: Devs' forwards practicing: Ryder-Henrique-Jagr; Barch-Zubrus-Bernier.

He's saying the players practicing now are not playing. He added Greene, Larsson, and Marty to that list too.

Dammit, I won't get to see Ryder or Henrique. But looks like Schneiders in tonight, along with Brunner and maybe Clowe? Hopefully..

Giroux is already back?  I thought he was going to miss significant time, good for him and the Flyers.

Whoops, I mean, fvck that guy, amiright?

yea he was supposed to miss a few weeks of the season, good for the flyers to not miss out, i mean fvck those a$$holes and i hope he dies in a fire.

• Like 1

According to TG: (subtract one of those forwards)

Forwards: Ryane Clowe, Patrik Elias, Damien Brunner, Rostislav Olesz, Stephen Gionta, Jacob Josefson, Travis Zajac, Ryan Carter, Tim Sestito, Cam Janssen, Rod Pelley, Mike Sislo, Stefan Matteau.

Defensemen: Bryce Salvador, Marek Zidlicky, Anton Volcenkov, Mark Fayne, Jon Merrill, Peter Harrold.

Goaltenders: Cory Schneider, Keith Kinkaid.

- See more at: http://blogs.northjersey.com/blogs/fireice/#sthash.V5dIj1lD.dpu

Edited by Devil Dan 56

I give props to MSG and Devils fans on this one.. We all know they hate promoting the Devils and do it as little as possible, so for them to step up and (purchase?) the feed is pretty cool.. Can't remember them ever doing this in the past.. Also need to thank Devils fans for this because I have to believe that our strong household ratings in recent years have shown MSG a business case for airing this stuff

Oh and....

flyers-suck.jpg

10987662-large.jpg

10970522-essay.jpg