GDT: Devils @ Flyers 7:30 PM

Jerzey

Outscored 14-2 since going up 4-0 against the Jets.  God-fvcking-dammit all...

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, DevsMan84 said:

Best part is none of our gutless beat writers, including CR and Abbey, will put Hynes' feet to the fire.

Instead we will get questions from Abbey askinf Hynes what he thought of the flyers new scoreboard.

Abbey is a waste of a reporter for this team. I’d rather have Chere back, and I hated him

The one thing I'll say in a positive vein is last year the Devils got off to a 4-0 start, things looked great, and then everything turned to crap.  It is possible the Devils will turn things around this season after a slow start.  At least I hope so.

• Like 2

I think the issue now is that Shero probably didn't see this coming so more than likely he has not looked at the available coaches out there and had a chance to see who might be a good fit, so Hynes probably is here for quite a while until Shero can do his due diligence and vet out potential candidates.  I just really hope something is done before a hole is dug too deep that we can't get out of, and this season is lost before it really begins. 

Just now, MadDog2020 said:

If they play the way they’ve played since they gave up the second goal to Winnipeg tomorrow, they will be booed off the ice and all the way to Jersey City.

I’m going tomorrow.  And Monday.  And Thursday.  And Saturday.  And I’m getting less excited about that prospect by the shift...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nicomo said:

Who could come in to replace Hynes is the question? 

Give it to that dude that dances during the home games for all I give a sh!t. Hynes needs to be far far away from this team. I’m astounded how poorly prepared and executed this teams gameplans are

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jagknife said:

Abbey is a waste of a reporter for this team. I’d rather have Chere back, and I hated him

Even Chere at times took the coaches to task and to elaborate.  All Abbey does is asking the same canned "what are you r thoughts on the game" and never presses him ever after Hynes gives the same cliched answer game after game.

• Like 2

Just now, DevsMan84 said:

Even Chere at times took the coaches to task and to elaborate.  All Abbey does is asking the same canned "what are you r thoughts on the game" and never presses him ever after Hynes gives the same cliched answer game after game.

Then bitches at people when they bring up valid points. And tries to troll them back.

• Like 1