Devils @ Knights 10:00pm 3/3

NJDevils1214

L G M F D!

If they see No Longer Quick tonight, hope they can take advantage.  He has an .845 save% over his last 15 GP.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Devilsfan118 said:

Meier debut? 

If not, here’s my approach…if the Devils had gotten him right at the deadline, he wouldn’t have played Wednesday or tonight anyway.  So if not tonight, hopefully Sunday.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Devilsfan118 said:

Meier debut? 

I don’t think so. Probably makes his debut when they head back home vs Toronto. Imo no need to rush him make sure he’s heathly 

Edited by Devils01
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Devils01 said:

I don’t think so. Probably makes his debut when they head back home vs Toronto. Imo no need to rush him make sure he’s heathly 

That's what I've been guessing...he makes his Devils debut after the road trip, but at least gets some practices in ahead of that game.  As long as he's healthy enough of course I'd happily welcome him sooner.  

2 hours ago, MadDog2020 said:

They sent Clarke back down though, so I guess we’ll see.

The Clarke send down could have been a paper move. I think there’s something about a player having to be on the AHL roster at the deadline for cap or call up purposes later. I’ll try to find the tweet 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

The Clarke send down could have been a paper move. I think there’s something about a player having to be on the AHL roster at the deadline for cap or call up purposes later. I’ll try to find the tweet 

Think it had to do with must be on AHL roster by deadline to be eligible for AHL playoffs.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, StarDew said:

Think it had to do with must be on AHL roster by deadline to be eligible for AHL playoffs.

You are correct sir, someone posted it in another thread. That makes sense. Amanda also warned that Schmid could be assigned to the AHL today for the same reason so we don’t panic

1 hour ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

You are correct sir, someone posted it in another thread. That makes sense. Amanda also warned that Schmid could be assigned to the AHL today for the same reason so we don’t panic

Who would back up if Schmid is assigned to the AHL with MB on IR?

2 hours ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

Of course

After all that they did do the paper moves

Love it.  

Not to go all SD about Lou but this is the exact kind of  minor league details he didn’t pay attention to that was part of the reason we always scorched our minor league affiliates.  

I still miss going to games in Trenton.  

Edit: also LGD!!

Edited by Lateralous