GDT: Devils @ Jackets - 5 Dec @ 7p Eastern

jagknife

Tough team, tough building

Definitely need to get the offense going in this one. Bob is back to looking solid and they’re getting the top to bottom scoring we had earlier this year.

Stop the drought, get a solid win, profit.

Same lineup as the Arizona disaster... weird...

Let’s go Devils

Big test.  Not sure how I feel about keeping the lines together.  If the thought is that they needed more than a game to gel together and build some chemistry, then I'm for it I suppose.  Hope that they've been practicing together and can find some magic.  Wouldn't hurt if we get some bounces go out way tonight either.  

50 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

A playoff atmosphere would mean Stafford is restrained from coming within 100 yards of the arena.

18 minutes ago, Martyisth3b3st said:

The fact that Zacha is in a suit but Hayes and Stafford aren’t is infuriating.

Yeah, I just don't get it.  Not sure if it's 100% Hynes' decision, and up until this point I've been fine with how he's run the team, but if this is all his doing, then I think it's some pretty grave mismanagement.  I don't think sitting Zacha this much is helping him, or the team.  

13 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

Yeah, I just don't get it.  Not sure if it's 100% Hynes' decision, and up until this point I've been fine with how he's run the team, but if this is all his doing, then I think it's some pretty grave mismanagement.  I don't think sitting Zacha this much is helping him, or the team.  

I agree. Point needed to be made, I fully supported a good benching. But they've done that and the lesson was either learned or it wasn't. 

It's time for Pavel to play. 

I think it's starting to speak volumes that he's just not that good in their opinion.  Based on some of his quotes a few weeks back I can't help but wonder if his work ethic isn't what it needs to be.  Either way he's shaping up to be a total non-factor.  Wish I could say I was surprised. Again I also hope to be proven wrong and soon.

Edited by titans04

5 hours ago, njdevilz4 said:

Life long Devils fan that lives in Cleveland, me and my 5 year old son will be there tonight, we'll help bring home the win!!!!  Let's go Devils!!!!!

Fellow OH Devils fan here! 

Hope you guys get to see a good one at Nationwide. 

• Like 1