GDT: 1/4/18 Devils @ Stars

CommonDreads

Figured I'd get a GDT up, 8:30 puck drop tonight, same lineup with Cory in goal.

Hall - Hischier - Bratt
Johansson - Zajac - Palmieri
Wood - Zacha - Noesen
Gibbons - Boyle - Coleman

Greene - Santini
Moore - Vatanen
Butcher - Lovejoy

Schneider

vs

Benn - Seguin - Radulov
Janmark - Spezza - Shore
Roussel - Faksa - Pitlick
Dickinson - Hanzal - Ritchie

Lindell - Klingberg
Hamhuis - Pateryn
Methot - Johns

Bishop

LGD, get 'em Boyler

• Like 3

I'd rather see Palmieri on the 1st line and Bratt on the 2nd, and Gibbons on the 3rd and Wood on the 4th, but overall I'm happy with what we have right now and I think that lineup is talented enough to keep with any team on a consistent basis.  I really hope last game is behind this team -- as I said in another thread, it was a fluke and nothing we did to ourselves to be down about, so just move on and focus on what lies ahead.  Put some pucks in the net and get a nice road win tonight boys!

Let's Go Devils.

5 minutes ago, Martyisth3b3st said:

I like my women how I like my whiskey. 12 years old and mixed up with coke. 

Didn't know we had a Devs fan from Alabama.

11 minutes ago, EdgeControl said:

both are too expensive for me 

That reminds me I need to go check if I won the lottery the other day.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Bonginator11 said:

My guess is we challenge an offsides goal that is very close but its offside on replay....but the refs allow the goal anyways.

And then the Stars score the game winner on the ensuing powerplay.

Roussel is a dirtbag, Benn is a dickhead and Seguin isn't much better. LGD.

1 hour ago, EdgeControl said:

LGD.. Devils hockey and some 16 year old scotch tonight.. perfect!

Not to derail the thread but....what kind?  Johnnie Walker Black is my drink of choice, and I had 4 last night (with coke, not straight) when I went to the bar with some teammates after we played a hockey game lol.

It's a shame that Severson isn't back in the line-up. He's been our best defender thus far, and should be in the line-up every game. Especially against a fast and offensively talented Stars team. I can just see Lovejoy and Butcher getting dominated tonight. These are the times I really question Hynes's ability in managing a team's personnel. 

Edited by Mu6atu

45 minutes ago, Martyisth3b3st said:

Ick. Maybe I’m alone here but Johnny Walker Black tastes repulsive. You can get a bottle of Glenlevit 12 cheaper than that and you won’t need to cut it with coke.

Macallan 12 or 15 is my go-to when I'm out.  At home, it's Macallan 15, 18, or (on more rare occasions) 21.  I also keep 1.75 L bottles of Johnny Walker Blue and Platinum.  Usually there's a bottle of Green or Gold around as well.  

I can tolerate JW Black if need be, but yeah, not my fave.  No mixing for me...I'm an on the rocks guy.

And oh yeah...let's go Devils!

9 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Macallan 12 or 15 is my go-to when I'm out.  At home, it's Macallan 15, 18, or (on more rare occasions) 21.  I also keep 1.75 L bottles of Johnny Walker Blue and Platinum.  Usually there's a bottle of Green or Gold around as well.  

I can tolerate JW Black if need be, but yeah, not my fave.  No mixing for me...I'm an on the rocks guy.

And oh yeah...let's go Devils!

Mmmm scotchy scotch scotch. 

I'm with you on your Macallan selection.  Especially that sweet sweet 18. I also enjoy The Balvenie 15 quite a bit. I'll never turn down a good scotch. Seems like your like me and stick to JW for the blended.

Rocks or neat with a splash 

LGD....

Time for a drink 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

Rooney's the a$$hole who called the major on Bernier in game 6... I hate that fvcker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With no statistical backing from me other than watching games sporadically outside of our team: Rooney is a complete fvckboy who calls sh!tty games and falls in love with one team vs the other on a nightly basis. Definitely one of those "Look at me, I'm going to get my face time" refs.

• Like 2