GDT: Jack & the Boys @ Torts' Trash - 7pm (eastern)

jagknife

2 minutes ago, devlman said:

To some it’s game 283 of seeing this sh!t.

We have a lot of new additions including coaching staff. We can lose our sh!t after the 10-15th game if this continues

Edited by Devils01
  • Like 1

Just now, Devils01 said:

We have a lot of new additions including coaching staff. We can lose our sh!t after the 10-15th game if this continues

Nah, I'll be mad now. Thank you.

I'm tired of losing. I'm really really tired of it. This looked like the same sh!t different season. It's time for some results.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Devils01 said:

Nah we’ve seen this trash for what a decade now? Same sh!t different toilet. 
rags turned around their rebuild , also while mentioning they were rebuilding to fans, in what 2 years? 
This team on paper is great. On ice it’s a joke. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Devils01 said:

They won’t have a season if this continues for 10-15 games…eight of our first ten games are against teams who didn’t make the playoffs last year. Good luck hoping results improve if we do sh!t all this month 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Aitchmack said:

Two periods in and I'm pulling out hair I can ill afford to lose. Welcome to the new season!

It’s not even that they lost…it’s the way they lost.  That was waaaaay too last year for my tastes.

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

It’s not even that they lost…it’s the way they lost.  That was waaaaay too last year for my tastes.

This 100%. Horrible power play, sh!tty goaltending, disappearing for an entire period or more, waiting until the last 8 min to make a push. Same sh!t.

2 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

He looks in pain lol.

16 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

If it was only last year, or the last couple of years. 

Only one game, trust the system, it'll takes time, Jack, Jersey sweaters, off season moves, new PA guy etc.

Edited by titans04