New Around The League Thread

Colorado Rockies 1976

3 minutes ago, Aitchmack said:

Mackenzie Blackwood hasn't been qualified by SJS. Apparently they're not seeing eye to eye about a new contract.

He thinks he was a 30 game winner last season and not the lone goalie under .900 save percentage on this team.

The dude’s ego is insane

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, jagknife said:

He thinks he was a 30 game winner last season and not the lone goalie under .900 save percentage on this team.

The dude’s ego is insane

I was just thinking “Wow, you’d think the guy’s camp might realize just a little that Mac has basically sucked for most of the past three seasons…when he’s actually able to play.”

Dude, you’re a fvcking reclamation project at this point.  Pour yourself a thick frosty mug of Get The fvck Over Yourself and chug heartily.   

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, jagknife said:

The dude’s ego is insane

I'd expect his agent to be more realistic.  I'm sure a team will sign him even if the Sharks don't.

2 minutes ago, Aitchmack said:

I'd expect his agent to be more realistic.  I'm sure a team will sign him even if the Sharks don't.

I don’t know.   There’s a sh!t ton of mediocre  goalies just looking for a contract tomorrow.  Spots can fill up fast.   At this point, knowing that he’s playing hardball with a team that showed enough faith in him to trade for his rights, despite the last 3 years of injuries and generally terrible goalkeeping, I wouldn’t mind seeing this jackass miss out on an NHL job altogether.  

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Lateralous said:

I don’t know.   There’s a sh!t ton of mediocre  goalies just looking for a contract tomorrow.  Spots can fill up fast.   At this point, knowing that he’s playing hardball with a team that showed enough faith in him to trade for his rights, despite the last 3 years of injuries and generally terrible goalkeeping, I wouldn’t mind seeing this jackass miss out on an NHL job altogether.  

Maybe his goal is to ask high so he can hit the open market and cash in. I'd be shocked if some team pays him 5 million a year.