GDT: 4/29/2023 Game 6 - Devils @ The Bad Guys 8:00 pm FINISH THEM!

Colorado Rockies 1976

Need to play as clean as possible tonight. Not a conspiracy theorist, but you know with the Rags on the brink, the head office is gonna be telling these refs to keep it tight. Need to come out flying and set the tone. Don't let them adjust to your game, but make them try. Make them fail. This is the biggest Devils game since 2012. No pressure.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, RunninWithTheDevil said:

Need to play as clean as possible tonight. Not a conspiracy theorist, but you know with the Rags on the brink, the head office is gonna be telling these refs to keep it tight. Need to come out flying and set the tone. Don't let them adjust to your game, but make them try. Make them fail. This is the biggest Devils game since 2012. No pressure.

correct.  you know the networks are creaming over knicks and rangers making deep runs and i’m sure they’ve told the leagues who get boatloads of money from them how awesome it would be.  BEST we can hope for is a neutral game. LGD

2 hours ago, LIDevsFan1 said:

correct.  you know the networks are creaming over knicks and rangers making deep runs and i’m sure they’ve told the leagues who get boatloads of money from them how awesome it would be.  BEST we can hope for is a neutral game. LGD

Yeah really have to be careful cause they will be calling anything. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, RunninWithTheDevil said:

Couldn’t have said this more accurately, Meier has to stay the hell out of the box, getting tired of constantly seeing him taking all these penalties. The 40 goal man is due to put one in the net tonight!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, 2ELIAS6 said:

Couldn’t have said this more accurately, Meier has to stay the hell out of the box, getting tired of constantly seeing him taking all these penalties. The 40 goal man is due to put one in the net tonight!

I’m perfectly fine with him being the agitator this round. He’s in shisterkin’s head, badly, and the rangers are taking retaliatory penalties because of it.

I do want him to score and make it sooooo much worse

• Like 7

47 minutes ago, jagknife said:

I’m perfectly fine with him being the agitator this round. He’s in shisterkin’s head, badly, and the rangers are taking retaliatory penalties because of it.

I do want him to score and make it sooooo much worse

This round needs the agitator player that he has been, but i just wish he would keep the damn penalties down. Tonight is his night for a goal, book it!

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, 2ELIAS6 said:

This round needs the agitator player that he has been, but i just wish he would keep the damn penalties down. Tonight is his night for a goal, book it!

Timo with a goal works for me

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Timo with a goal works for me

It works for me too because I just bought this a couple days ago and I'm wearing it tonight. 

It's obviously not official but it's the best I could find

image.png

Edited by NJDfan1711
  • Like 1
  • EvilHeart 1