GDT: Devils @ Preds - 10 Mar - 8p Eastern

jagknife

8 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I too am out of witty comments. 

LGD

Yeah man, long as fvck week plus still being tired equals lack of give-a-fvcks to think of something to insult Nashville with. If I can watch this game, I’m sure I’ll find the motivation to sh!t on a player or two.

If we make it out of this stretch and somehow make the playoffs, we will truly have deserved it. Facing the group of teams we're about to face and somehow squeaking in would be a testament to how strong this team can be. 

Just have to start it tonight with a win and take it game by game.

43 minutes ago, jagknife said:

Yeah man, long as fvck week plus still being tired equals lack of give-a-fvcks to think of something to insult Nashville with. If I can watch this game, I’m sure I’ll find the motivation to sh!t on a player or two.

Nash can be insulted only on the score board.

Edited by Devs64

I already know the script for tonight.

Devils will fall behind 2-0, quickly make it 2-1. That will be the score after two periods.

Nashville goes up 3-1, quickly make it 3-2, then fade for the rest of the third period.

Bam, second straight loss going into Vegas.

Who thinks this really isn't going to happen tonight?

On a lighter note, the Devils only play one game in the next 6 days after this one.....................

There is no reason not to treat tonight like the 7th game of the SCF. Hall needs to be double-shifted tonight, period.

• Like 1

Horrible feeling about this one. No Zajac or Zacha

Oh did you see Philly only scored two goals today but Mrazek stopped 27 of 28. Whaddaya know it is possible for goalies to allow less than 3 in a game.

Edited by '7'
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Horrible feeling about this one. No Zajac or Zacha

Oh did you see Philly only scored two goals today but Mrazek stopped 27 of 28. Whaddaya know it is possible for goalies to allow less than 3 in a game.

Crazy right? A goaltender doing his fvcking job. What a concept.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk