2017-2018 Out of Town Thread

Daniel

I watched the Florida Vs  Columbus game last night, Columbus dominated the whole game from start to finish.

Their commetary team said that Tortarella could now start preparing the team for the playoffs. At first I though that was quite a premature statement, but they are playing so well I can't see them missing under any circumstance. 

Oh and the few times that Florida did threaten Bobrovski was fantastic. 

3 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

In over 30 years of watching hockey, I've never seen anything like this lmfao: http://deadsp.in/RCjxUVl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's awesome!

That was crazy, Phoenix always seemed to be involved in these one way or the other lol... 

Edited by Satans Hockey
  • Like 1

TEAMS - GP - PTS - GR - MAX - DIFF
1)CBJ - 75 -  89 -  7 - 103 - (+3) - STL,@EDM,@CGY,@VAN,DET,PIT,@NSH

2)PHI - 75 -  88 -  7 - 102 - (+2) - @PIT,@DAL,@COL,BOS,@NYI,CAR,NYR
4)NJD - 74 -  84 -  8 - 100 -  (E) - @PIT(W),TBL,CAR,PIT,NYI,@MTL,NYR,TOR,@WSH
3)FLA - 72 -  81 - 10 - 101 - (+1) - ARI,@NYI,@TOR,@OTT,@BOS,CAR,@NSH,BOS,BUF,@BOS

The team that showed up in Nashville, showed up today. And then, there is the team that showed up on San Jose. This is the same team that needs to show up tomorrow. Also, must give credit to NJDFan for the schedule, I got it from his post.

Edited by Anhkheg
  • Like 2

49 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

That’s good since they aren’t playing us. Otherwise having the backup in would be a source of much consternation. 

Edited by mfitz804
  • Like 1

Are we willing to throw 8 years around 7+ mill for Carlson? That's what he'll get. He's a dark horse for the Norris and tied for points with Klingberg. And JVT insane freaking year, both deserve the money and are born Jersey. I assume Philly will be in due to that fact. But are we willing to throw those years and numbers at him?

1 minute ago, CarterforPresident said:

Are we willing to throw 8 years around 7+ mill for Carlson? That's what he'll get. He's a dark horse for the Norris and tied for points with Klingberg. And JVT insane freaking year, both deserve the money and are born Jersey. I assume Philly will be in due to that fact. But are we willing to throw those years and numbers at him?

JVR is going to make insane bank thanks to his power play prowess this season. We can stay away from him.

Carlson, though, I think we should go for. Legit top pair defender we desperately need. Lets force Greene to retire and boom, $5m extra

• Haha 1

TEAMS - GP - PTS - GR - MAX - DIFF
2)CBJ - 76 -  89 -  6 - 101 - (+1) - STL(L),@EDM,@CGY,@VAN,DET,PIT,@NSH
1)PHI - 75 -  88 -  7 - 102 - (+2) - @PIT,@DAL,@COL,BOS,@NYI,CAR,NYR
4)NJD - 75 -  86 -  7 - 100 -  (E) - TBL(W),CAR,PIT,NYI,@MTL,NYR,TOR,@WSH
3)FLA - 73 -  83 -  9 - 101 - (+1) - ARI(W),@NYI,@TOR,@OTT,@BOS,CAR,@NSH,BOS,BUF,@BOS
After today, Philly has the potential to get the highest score, CBJ lost some ground. The best part, PHI/FLA/CBJ all go on road trips. CBJ has the easiest with all 3 teams out of contention. PHI has it tough with 2 teams fighting for a playoff spot as well. FLA has two tough road games and all one after another. Bottom line, Devils have to keep doing their part.

Edited by Anhkheg

18 hours ago, CarterforPresident said:

We can’t give Carlson 8 years.  Shero was rumored to have been asking about OEL a few months before the deadline.