GDT: Game 5 - Do or Die - 11 May @ 1900

jagknife

1 minute ago, Devs64 said:

Siegs...you had the entire fvcking zone...moron.

The right idea was to throw it up the boards like he did. He was put in an absolutely terrible spot by Tatar and had guys barreling down on him in his own end.  100% not his fault.

Just now, Lateralous said:

Dammit, I wasn’t ready for this season to come to an end.  

Yeah I’m not angry.  Just sad.  I was so emotionally attached to this team.  I’m so sorry to see it end.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Yeah I’m not angry.  Just sad.  I was so emotionally attached to this team.  I’m so sorry to see it end.

I’m angry. They should’ve won this game. I’ll calm down, but I’m pissed right now.

Edited by MadDog2020
  • Like 1

Good game. Some of those chances may keep the forwards up at night during the summer. Or maybe not - not sure how much they expected to even be in this spot before the season.

Too bad about that and the Siegs penalty but well... Can't really argue with the series' result after what we saw in the previous four.

Memorable season. I guess it hasn't hit home yet what just happened.(isn't there a game on Saturday?). Reality will probably kick in tomorrow...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, NJDfan1711 said:

If your goal is to not be taking seriously here, mission accomplished. We don't have "LOTS" of holes and there won't be lots of turnover.

You, my friend, are a moron. There was going to be lots of turnover even if they won the cup. 

Graves, Severson, Wood, Shara and Haula are all UFA. 

Bratt, Bahl, McLeod and others are all RFA. 

Can’t pay all of them 

But let’s take you seriously though. 

1 minute ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Yeah. The youth gained a lot of valuable experience and we learned a lot about who elevates during the playoffs and who needs to be better next time. 

• Like 1

Just now, smelly said:

You, my friend, are a moron. There was going to be lots of turnover even if they won the cup. 

Graves, Severson, Wood, Shara and Haula are all UFA. 

Bratt, Bahl, McLeod and others are all RFA. 

Can’t pay all of them 

But let’s take you seriously though. 

Animated GIF

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

The right idea was to throw it up the boards like he did. He was put in an absolutely terrible spot by Tatar and had guys barreling down on him in his own end.  100% not his fault.

Watch the replay. He could've easily taken it behind the net instead of taking the unnecessary risk. 

Doesn't matter anyway.

Great season.

Edited by Devs64

1 minute ago, pumpkin cutter said:

cmon. these kids put on a show for us. they did better than any of us expected. only means the team's doin something right. happy for most of the kids. 

I’m not angry at them. I’m angry they lost to this fvcking twat stain of a franchise in the playoffs sudden death style AGAIN. 

• Like 1

Pretty sh!t way for a season to come to an end.

I am slightly freaked out as I woke up suddenly and checked the score and the game had finished about 20 seconds earlier, like a horrific sixth sense. 

Whilst I am happy we got this far , and the season has surpassed all expectations this feels like an opportunity missed, given the teams that have gone out. You don't get many shots at the cup as we all know and this could have been a golden opportunity. 

But this team will be back, too much talent not to. 

Now if you will excuse me I am off to cry myself back to sleep, as I have to get up for work in 2 hours and 44 minutes. 

fvck 

• EvilHeart 1