GDT: Game 1 - New York Rangers @ New Jersey Devils 4/18/23, 7:00PM MSG/TBS

Crisis

From the gameday email... 

"Scan the QR Code below or visit newjerseydevils.com/lightuptherock to participate tonight when you're inside Prudential Center! When you see the QR Code on the scoreboard, open the Devils App, allow the use of your microphone and hold your phone in the air. We'll take care of the rest!

All fans will receive a Devils Playoff Poster courtesy of Audible upon entry and a Playoff Rally Towel presented by Citizens at their seats."

It`s great we are returning to the big game. The most important thing is to find the key to Shestyorkin. He is 93%+ goalie in march and 94%+ goalie in april. It`s a lot of shots to score 3 goals. But he wasn`t as good against Devils. 
Let`s go, Devils!

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Guadana said:

It`s great we are returning to the big game. The most important thing is to find the key to Shestyorkin. He is 93%+ goalie in march and 94%+ goalie in april. It`s a lot of shots to score 3 goals. But he wasn`t as good against Devils. 
Let`s go, Devils!

Yay! Sooooooooooo good to see you again. Missed you and your posts. 

• Like 1

Good news:

Most Devils fans are wearing red.

So far not too too many Rags fans.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I’m gonna be a wreck until this thing gets going. I can only imagine what the players are feeling!

NHL tonight can’t stop talking about Rangers. Its Rangers this Rangers that yada yada 

Edited by mackchi

3 hours ago, Devs64 said:

Yup, I wish we had a Wilson type of a guy to protect our young players. 

I think Meier is going to be huge and his addition will prove dividends in this area.  He isn't going to let us get pushed around.  Same with Wood, Bastian, and Co.

7 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

I think Meier is going to be huge and his addition will prove dividends in this area.  He isn't going to let us get pushed around.  Same with Wood, Bastian, and Co.

Both teams are soft we just happen to be smaller and I think in the end all our eggs rest in Jack's basket, hopefully he keeps his head up, I don't ever see him changing his game which is part of what makes him great.  (taking the puck to the net etc.) For the hell of it I just checked Meier has had 2 fights since 9/2016 so it's like seeing a blue moon if it were to happen.  He plays with somewhat of an edge so I found that very surprising. Both Wood and Goodrow always seem willing to get punched in the face. I think it comes down to our skating vs their goalie whoever wins that battle wins the series.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, titans04 said:

Both teams are soft we just happen to be smaller and I think in the end all our eggs rest in Jack's basket, hopefully he keeps his head up, I don't ever see him changing his game which is part of what makes him great.  (taking the puck to the net etc.) For the hell of it I just checked Meier has had 2 fights since 9/2016 so it's like seeing a blue moon if it were to happen.  He plays with somewhat of an edge so I found that very surprising. Both Wood and Goodrow always seem willing to get punched in the face. I think it comes down to our skating vs their goalie whoever wins that battle wins the series.

Need wood to morph to something close to Tom Wilson against this team. Boys need to watch for trouba. He will be head hunting.