2019-20 Around the League Thread

CommonDreads

21 minutes ago, MB3 said:

This story will ruin your moning @DevsMan84, I'm sorry. I don't know where else to put this but yesterday I got blackout drunk and really wanted a Nico away jersey. So I went on DH-gate because my friend had a really nice looking fake. I saw the jerseys were only like $25 each so I bought one, but then I thought "what if it's ugly" so I went with a different seller because, you know, that'll better my chances. And since they were cheap I did that with 3 other sellers

So I spent $150ish on 5 white non-refundable, non-returnable Nico Hischier jerseys from China hoping that one of them would look decently legit. And they won't get here until March. 

I have this same problem. My phone should require I pass a breathalyzer before I do any online shopping. 

29 minutes ago, MB3 said:

This story will ruin your moning @DevsMan84, I'm sorry. I don't know where else to put this but yesterday I got blackout drunk and really wanted a Nico away jersey. So I went on DH-gate because my friend had a really nice looking fake. I saw the jerseys were only like $25 each so I bought one, but then I thought "what if it's ugly" so I went with a different seller because, you know, that'll better my chances. And since they were cheap I did that with 3 other sellers

So I spent $150ish on 5 white non-refundable, non-returnable Nico Hischier jerseys from China hoping that one of them would look decently legit. And they won't get here until March. 

lol it's ok and it really doesn't bother me that it's fake.

I am a little concerned though that you did just give you CC info to a Chinese gangster.  I have heard stories on FB about people buying these and then a couple months later having fraudulent charges made on their cards.

11 hours ago, vadvlfan said:

Is she American? 

I believe so.

3 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Lol

Some of these coaches really do seem to have 9, 10, 11 lives...guess there's a real dearth of new faces to choose from?  

Vegas is 3 points out of first place and have a winning record. That division is really tight this year but unless something serious happened behind the scenes I don't know why you would ever fire a head coach who got your team to the finals in year one and lost in game 7 of the first round on a controversial call in year two of your franchise.

I wouldn't mind seeing Gallant here.

12 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

Vegas is 3 points out of first place and have a winning record. That division is really tight this year but unless something serious happened behind the scenes I don't know why you would ever fire a head coach who got your team to the finals in year one and lost in game 7 of the first round on a controversial call in year two of your franchise.

And they hired the coach of the team that beat them the previous year to boot.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MB3 said:

If you were truly THAT blackout drunk, you would've ordered five white non-refundable, non-returnable Kyle Palmieri jerseys from China.  International Next Day Air to boot. 

Sadly I bought Zacha's GW McMullen Night jersey without so much as a drop of alcohol in me.  What's my excuse?

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976

53 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Laviolette or Gallant? 

I would prefer Gallant but either would be fine with me.  Probably only because I watch a lot of Predators games and they clearly kept Lavy way past when his shelf life expired that I'm leaning towards Gallant but they are both excellent coaches.   

46 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

If you were truly THAT blackout drunk, you would've ordered five white non-refundable, non-returnable Kyle Palmieri jerseys from China.  International Next Day Air to boot. 

Sadly I bought Zacha's GW McMullen Night jersey without so much as a drop of alcohol in me.  What's my excuse?

You had hope. That can be even more dangerous than alcohol. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Satans Hockey said:

Not only that but they’ve played well this season but have not had good shooting percentages. 

I’d hire Gallant here in a second.

• Like 2