GDT: Red Wings @ Devils 7PM

Nicomo

Celebrating my parents’ 50th anniversary today and tonight.  Ordinarily I would take an occasional peek at my phone to check the score, but today is going to be a happy occasion, and I’d rather enjoy myself and be in high spirits for the duration of such a monumental event.  So no score-checks.

Anyway, LGMFD.  

• Like 7

36 minutes ago, Aitchmack said:

A match up between the two teams with the worst points total in the league. Will it be a game about who can find a way to win or about who is so inept they can't help but lose? This could be the toughest game of the season to watch which is saying something.

Sometimes these sh!t vs sh!t games can actually be entertaining.  And yeah, they can be painful too (especially if you get curbstomped). 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Sometimes these sh!t vs sh!t games can actually be entertaining.  And yeah, they can be painful too (especially if you get curbstomped). 

When two teams give up as many chances as these two seem to it can be pretty entertaining. Maybe the Devils might score more than once tonight, which would be good.

By all means cheer the team, some of the guys are working their asses off and are stuck with DBA, but if there isn’t a fire Hynes chant at the opening faceoff and then after each red wings goal, should there be any, I’m going to be disappointed in our fans.

Imm extremely disappointed in this season already, and it’s not even Thanksgiving.

As @Colorado Rockies 1976 said in another post, It seems as though Shero’s moves dating back to MoJo haven’t really panned out. However, I’d love for them to have a new voice leading the way before declaring all of this summer’s acquisitions a bust. We’ve suddenly become a slow, boring team with none of the defensive success and all of the explorations of a defensive minded system, and we still suck. It’s not like all of our young guys aged 20 years over night like Tom Hanks in ‘Big.’ Someone said it to me a little while ago, maybe Tri, that this might not be coaching but at this point, we can’t fire the entire team, and SOMEONE needs to do something to get these guys to play with fire again. They should not be this terrible, and again, we’re pissing away points it we want any prayer of a wild card.

Just do whatever at this point. Both of these teams are so pathetic that my Red Wings fan friend and I actually argued over who would be enjoying the beer from our bet cause neither of us have faith in our teams.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, MadDog2020 said:

I’m going to this sh!t show tonight. I’ll be drinking a lot of beer. LGD.

I know it'll cost more, but spend the extra hundred bucks on another ticket so you can bring a doctor with you and have him on standby so he can pump your stomach when the clock hits 0:00. 

• Haha 1

Thinking about putting money on Detroit to win and the Rags to win against MTL. $5 parlay to win $40. No brainier..... Right?
I want to throw money at a Devils win tonight because I do think they will respond for this one but they're terrible and deserve to lose the rest.
I have Panthers, Lightning, Bruins, Jets parlayed +800 tonight. I'm a sucker for the boosted odds.

5 hours ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Celebrating my parents’ 50th anniversary today and tonight.  Ordinarily I would take an occasional peek at my phone to check the score, but today is going to be a happy occasion, and I’d rather enjoy myself and be in high spirits for the duration of such a monumental event.  So no score-checks.

Anyway, LGMFD.  

God bless your parents. Enjoy the party and don't worry about the score. They'll probably win tonight but I doubt it'll make them feel any better.

• Thanks 1